My Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Puffy Purple

      Hey guys! It's Bella, also known as @cutedresses65 on Instagram. So sorry that I haven't posted anything lastly. I've been really busy lastly. Anyway, today I'm writing about a outfit I like to call, "Puffy Purple." Hope you enjoy!





                             
 
This dress makes me want to party! It's a party dress, get it?!? Sorry, I'm bad at jokes. This dress has a heart shaped top and falls into a funky kind of style. There is a silver band stretching across the waste.
 
 
 
This is just one shoe, but I'm guessing there's another one here some where. LOL! Bad joke #2. I chose this pair of shoes because the color (silver) matched very well with the color of the dress. The only thing I would change about it is how high the shoe goes. I would make it an ankle shoe.
 
 
 
Now, this is my favorite part! The nails!! I chose these nails because it has lots of silver and also has a splash of black. Something that the outfit doesn't have at all!
 
 
 
Lastly, I chose this hairstyle because I'm always choosing longer and curly styles. So, I chose a very simple and short style. A wonderful hair-do for prom.
 
 
Thanks so very much for sticking around for my post this evening! I really love seeing more and more views as I log onto www.blogger.com . Please do follow on Instagram @cutedresses65. Thanks and have a sparkling night! Sweet dreams! <3
 

No comments: