My Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pretty In Pink

         Hey guys! It's Bella here, also known as, @cutedresses65 on Instagram. This morning, I have a very nice pink outfit. I call it, "Pretty In Pink." Yeah, I know, everyone uses that kind of title but, I mean, it's worth it! The outfit isn't ALL pink, but there's pink in there! Hahaha! Enjoy!


                                     
 
This is the pretty pink dress that I was talking about! This is a sweet-heart lace dress. With SPARKLES!!!! As you can see, there's a ribbon separating the top from the puffy bottom.
 
 
 
 
 
Now, I chose this shoe because, the color isn't pink, and isn't white. I just wanted to change it up a bit! The color more like a tan. I really like the design on this. You can really see where the creator was going. One thing I would change about this shoe, is the heel. I would make it a little taller and a little skinnier.
 
 
 
 
I know, this pink is a little shade darker then the dress, but I thought that it was perfect for this outfit! I thought it went well together because the nail only has 3 coats on it! I know right!
1. Base color
2. Clear color but sparkles
3. Clear coat
 
That's not a lot and that what I love about it!!!
 
 
 
 
 I chose this hairstyle because it was down and curly! I love curls! I like the hair color, and the clip. I think the clip goes well with the dress.
 
 
Thanks for reading and viewing! Please do follow me on Instagram @cutedresses65. Thanks so much for the 15 followers! I love you guys! <3!!!!!
 
Have a SPARKLING day!!!!
 
 
- Bella

No comments: